Wednesday 20 June 2012

College Collection.


EXHIBITION

I set up my exhibition to look a bit like a dressing up box, so I showed what bag, jewellery and shoes I'd style it with. I'll be uploading more photos from this project after its been marked, so it will show how I got to this point.



Abit of a blurry photo, but these are my final illustrations.





Helen again! They were printed of A3, I think they helped to show the mood and styling I  intended for the collection.



Backstage before the fashion show.


FASHION SHOW

14-06-12


India wearing my first look, I hadn't had a fitting with her before the show so I just had to hope it fitted!  The dress really suited her, I was so glad! 

Katie wore my second look, I'd had a few fittings with her, but it turned out she had the same measurements as me so that was easy to check when I was sewing, This silhouette complements most figures so it would be 2 of my key pieces if I had my own line :)

Georgia in my third look, Again I was very happy with the fit and the skirt moved beautifully on her, I wasn't going to use a bandeau top under the jacket but just wearing a bra looked a little cheap.

I modelled for my fourth look, I made this look after the others as I wanted the last look to fit in with the others. It's a cross over top and pencil skirt but looks like a dress!

Finale.

Thanks for reading, Kate xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment